Sunday, December 12, 2004

golf buggy

is that how you even call it? okay ill call it a golf cart nlang! so i was in the hammock at the back of our house trying to absord community dentistry when i got a call from boom (imagine my luck--ive been isolated from my friends for months now cus i was grounded for quite sometime and i lost my phone therefore losing all their numbers when just this week i get in touch with a number of them and now, my social-life has redeemed itself) and he said he was coming over to pick me up in a golf cart... i didn't really understand him at first but when i did i was like: "GOLF CART ARE YOU SERIOUS?" and as it turned out, he really was... so we drove from my street to capinpin (approximately megamall and galleria distance). its so funny, whilst passing through the golf course a number of walking golfers looked at us as if to say: "how come i dont have one and i'm a proper golfer?" and then we decided to get dianne... stupid boom though, he turned the damn thing off and it wouldn't start anymore. so he had to push it and that was the end of our golf cart ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home