Sunday, December 19, 2004

my social life has redeemed itself somehow...

oh yeah, my social life redeemed itself somehow this week... friday night i was out with my baby, his friend big boy and jef and my bessie mabeth who saw bon for the first time in 10months. we went to quattro in timog and i stuffed myself with yummy tuna and i didn't really want to drink much cos i feel that my alcohol tolerance has been diminshed to it's lowest level and i didnt wanna barf again at our garden... so there!

then last night saturday i was out with my `kada... ina, patty, marie and didi!!! dids picked em up and we got stuck in fuckin' santolan traffic and then struggled with parking backwards at the parking lot in greenbelt three! so anyway, we victored eventually and then met patty who couldn't find CAFE BOLA! ina arrived shortly... and we just met with marie at elements bar for that kitchie nadal gig. it was so cool cus we had free food and we were quite disappointed that we had to spend at CAFE BOLA when plates were oozing with yummy food---so so so so sayang talaga!

i wanted to get kitchie's picture for bon, had didi talk to the manager to be able to do that, but we sort of got lost in conversation and marie's amusing stories were just to entertaining!

i love my friends so much... i really do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home