Monday, March 14, 2005

songs

SOFT WHISPERS

songs are man's bestfriend... not dogs. cus in ur most diminished state dogs cant do nothin... perhaps lick your fingers and bark you of a daydream, but other than that dgos can't do much...
i remember years back when the world has fallen on me i used to sit quietly on my nook, open my book... and write... silence amongst me but the soft whispering of melodious songs...

i like songs that resonate the depths of my emotions. i like songs that open my eyes to the world... i like songs that admit my lies... i like songs that give meaning to my silence...

i always say: "i'm a frustrated singer"... well i really am. i wanna touch lives the way singers do when i listen to them... i want to placate raging waters with my singing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home