Tuesday, May 24, 2005

i can't clean???

CLEANING???


so i can't do house work... should i be condemned for it?

there are many things im good at... many things im brilliant with... (writing, clinic, school work, editing films, organizing events... often times i can sing and dance t00-- which is a big bonus, i know) but cleaning the house is just something thats too painful for me to even fathom... and "making talop indian mangoes" as well as cooking ordindary food (cooking that does not involve pasta or chicken) are among the things that make my arector pili muscles sensitized to a maximum level and produce goosebumps all over my body...

first of all... i am not physically able!
just a few minutes of engaging myself in "dust-catching" activities my whole body starts to get really itchy, then rashes come out and then my eyes get watery and then of course i begin to rub it and so they get really irritated and totally unslightly! the extreme of this hapless cycle is the constriction of my bronchioles that lead to a mild asthmatic attack...

i know what ur saying... but no! that was not a ploy to make things seem grave... i do get sick when i hang around too long with dust particles!!!

second... i just cant be bothered enough! i believe there are more trivial matters that i need to attend to than to spend moments scrubbing surfaces and sweeping floors... when i start my life alone, it wont be totally alone... i am studying hard to be able to afford to pay someone to do all these things for me...

so people... i know i disappoint you greatly... but this is me...
so dont fucking piss me off just cus you can spend hours obsessing about your ability to make things spic and span...
frankly? it dont impress me much!

NOTE: villain is not my mom however, freakish she is sometimes about me being messy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home