Thursday, March 31, 2005

i'm 24

TODAY... IM 24

yes im 24 today... sucks!!! my sisters started a club NY 24... and it means NOT YET 24!!! am i really that jurassic??? so funny though, i am 24 but i feel so young still... i guess its the fact that im still studying... school tends to give the feeling of youth... but it wont be too long before this all ends... soon i will have to think and feel like a real adult... damn thats quite tough!

a lot has changed about me though... i was telling my friends earlier... before i couldn't leave the gimmick place til everyone has left already... i feel like i need to finish it or ill miss something spectaular... and i drown myself in so much alcohol that walking to the car becomes a task and most of the time i dont remember how i dressed myself to bed...

i guess i am old now... things that used to be of dire importance to me dont really matter much to me now... i guess now im more scared of leaving school... cus what if i dont make it out there?

has anyone died of thinking too much? cus i feel that i've loaded my brain of much paranoid thinking that it's already suffocated...

nevertheless... my day was great!!! i got to spend it with my sisters, and my bonbon... pat and nina surprised me... i was greeted by people closest to my heart... and i got lots of gifts from bon!!! wahahahahahaha!!!

happy birthday crix!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home