Wednesday, March 16, 2005

happy happy joy joy...

IN ELATION... THEN DROWNED

though i heard news of mister bean's disapproval about the certificates... i cant care less... as i told quin... i was handed the list of awardees and my job was to make them certificates. how can you expect me to know 383 people? they gave me a list... i trust that list to be right...

so anyway, like i said... i coudn't care less... im in a state of nirvana and no one can bring me down...

i got into the prosthodontics section to deliver my patient's dentures and i was immediately apporached by dr. pinlac who was asking for a copy of my speech... she said it was beautiful... and so did dr. mercado when i borrowed my tally sheet for recording in restorative dentistry... dr. sotelo even asked me if i wrote it... of course i did... you silly prat! i dont have money to hire a speech writer.. potpot my sister is expensive! she writes my dad's speeches for fuckin 500!!!

so mr bean... i dont have a flying fuck what you think... joke lang!!! i will apologize about the names next time i see you... but stress out of course, the fact that it's ur fault...

btw, some newsflash... i saw patty at MARKET MARKET today and she met BON briefly! that was nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home