Tuesday, May 24, 2005

things i can never do

I'M PHAT

i realized life when u are almost a quarter of a century old becomes more than complicated... everything seems to be an elusive dream.



****

i cannot not, after maximum efforts, seem to lose weight anymore. i have tried bangkok pills, it turned me into skeletor and then poofed me into a plump tomato before i could even react. i tried this miracle drug that worked on sarah and len thats cheaper than bangkok pills, and that just gave me nightmares... and dont talk to me about carbo-diet cus ive tried that too, but can u eat "itlog na pula and daing" wihtout rice? there are things you just cant do without.



****
i remember how skinny i was when i was younger and then i look at my tummy and just wanna puke at my flabs!!!!
oh well, maybe ill find enough discipline to work on the abswing... its getting more cobwebs than swings from us lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home