Sunday, December 26, 2004

camp people!!!

i can't handle my booze anymore!!! no more... no more!!!
i was at the white house's gazebo with dianne, some ateneo friends and camp friends whom i have not seen in ages and like a true "loner" i was so psyched to be out...
but after a few glasses of red wine and a couple of shots from kat and dianne's funky mix with the calamansi taste... i find out that i can't handle my booze anymore!
it's so funny cos bon rang me and i was already pissed and he was telling me off... screaming:" go home now! stop drinking, go home now!" and i just laughed: "i dont want to go home!" crying like a kid... amazing...
i got so guilty however, who knows what else i've done under the influence of alcohol??? so i went home... and tucked myself to bed... and this morning i woke up with a fucking headache... as if a lorry ran over me a million times!

wasted i was... but i love getting wasted!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home