Saturday, January 01, 2005

another year goodbye

another year has passed me by... strings entwined, my life came fleeting in different shades of memories that has brought me like a rampaging sea into this concave of which i have sought refuge... for the past years i have been clamoured by ghosts from histories far away and after enduring long years of pain i here i am... happy.

mabeth told me i radiate happiness... if in the past i reeked of defeat... now my glass is full to the brim... i am happy... i am satisfied... i am in love...

yes in love. in love with life... in love with bon... in love with myself...

it had been a struggle to pick up fragments of my scattered soul, but i have been invigorated... i am now totally replenished... 2004 was my primer... 2005 i start living my life... to live it the way i should have years before... to live it unmindful of their eyes...

pot was right... your critics will do all they can to deprave you... should you choose to be moved or not, their feelings toward you wont ever change... thus all attempts to battle is futile... fighting wont result to my victory... my victory will be my indifference... my indifference will be their defeat...

i surely cant wait to win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home