Thursday, July 07, 2005

i came... i saw... i conquered!

I CAME... I SAW... I CONQUERED...

let me rephrase this to something that fits my story more perfectly. i was forced into it... i cried... i managed!!!

the feat of becoming the Dental Student Council President had been an experience not too amazing but fulfilling even in the most minuscule of aspects. in my younger years in dentistry i did dream to leave my mark. i did not know what kind of mark i wanted to leave... i wasn't even sure of how i was gonna do it... i just wished somehow that before i left CEU i would leave something behind...

not bad gossips... not chismis about me being left by wes... not some bad story about me being too snobbish and feeling brit... but i really thought that i was leaving CEU with such a fucked up rep.

the opportunity came to me a year ago... dr jim barely knew me to trust me... but he did.

i wouldn't claim success... i probably cried more tears than i showed off smiles but the the whole ordeal was something that i would never ever forget. it was a privilege to talk in front of friends... to share my heart to the people who used to be strange faces to me... bringing even a sign of a amile to their faces was a magnificent leap in my heart...

i couldn't ask for anything more... i left a mark... more than i could imagine.

i handed my office to sir today... with hopes that the next one that keeps it would do more of what i couldn't do...

thank you quin, chase, ley, edbert... o sya sya... thanks mark! it was a pleasure working with you guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home