Saturday, August 06, 2005

SOMETIMES THERE IS A REASON TO SMILE

SOMETIMES THERE IS A REASON TO SMILE



Exactly a week ago I was aching to revert my status to SINGLE... I knew I had to, but I stopped myself... hoping that it was all just a bad dream...

Its over now... after a week I look at it and although I try to pretend that it was all just a nightmare I know it wasn’t and it will never be... for the first time, in more than a year, Bon and I went separate ways...

I was frightened... I pretended to be strong, I stood high but I was frightened. I wore a constant smile... put on my best dress and walked through all the whispers and my minute-urge to burst into tears... I knew at one point I’d be there, feel those emotions but you never really know when it’ll happen. it just does.

There are a million things that I know I could’ve changed to have prevented things a to happen, but "everything does happen for a reason". And I write this now, without regret... my tears, my pain, all worth it...

I want to say this is it... I want to say this is would be the last time... I want to say, everything will be alright from now on but I know I cant say that... cus there will be another fight... I will cry more tears...

I just hope... that after the rain, there always is a rainbow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home