Saturday, January 08, 2005

back again...

just to prove my point... barely a week in school and already i'm too knackered to even write a lame-ass recant of the happenings in my life... too exhausted when i get home i search desperately for my bed and count the hours til my alarm buzzes 5am and im off to battle another day...

the good thing about this is that though i started late in clinic this week... when i started last thursday, i knew this mania wouldn't stop until my blue tallysheet is stolen from my grasp and i'm sporting my new orange one...

i'm barely there... just the elusive pulpotomy and i'm on my way... why is pediatric dentistry such a hindrance to my success all the time? last sem it was that quest for an appliance that kept my eyes soaked in tears... now, here i am again, desperately wishing that from the heavens a little angel shall fall...

oh i want it all to be over soon... and fuck this cold im having is making me hate life!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home