Saturday, August 06, 2005

REVALIDA and those who LIVE FOR IT!

REVALIDA and those who LIVE FOR IT!

i am scared... people who know me, know very well that unlike others whose greatest fear is to DIE, mine is to FAIL THE BOARD EXAMS. Some have just started fearing it this year, some probably are not thinking of it yet... I have thought of it ever since I started PREDENT.

Loser na kung loser... thi is my life. I have no other purpose in this world but to be a dentist and if I fail then my entire existence in theis EARTH is null and void...

But even in the midst of my panic and frightfulness, I am no match to those who would do all just to make it. Nakakabanas! When I was first approached by Sherry I thought it was a merger of minds... but no so now i dont care... if they want to top the boards, I dont really care!

I have survived years in this school without stepping on anyone... this wont be a start! i just really hate it when people are so desperate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home