Sunday, September 25, 2005

exhausted

EXHAUSTED

barely 2 weeks before the curtain closes and still i am uncertain about many things...
am i going to graduate?
will i pass all my revalidas?
will i set my complete dentures perfectly next week?

i count the days til the big farewell and realize that i am not ready at all.

am i reall ready to take the board exams this december?
whenever i tell people about it they just laugh at me and say: sus kaya mo iyan... unmindful of the genuine fright in my bones. i am scared. scared to fail. scared to disappoint people. scared of not making it an losing myself in the process...

will i go insane if i dont make it?
i have heard of tales that went that way and i think of it and it scares the shit out of me...
like a ticking bomb, that u wish to detonate but dont know how to...
what to do?
what to do?

i wish answers come crashing on me as strongly as all these negative thoughts do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home