Friday, June 30, 2006

no words...

NO WORDS

it does happen... not the moment of "lost words" per se, but rather a certain time of just having nothing to say... that's what i've been through these days... exhausted with work and preoccupied by rest and recreation, I have left my real passion behind... WRITING.

my life has not changed much since then...
my life still rattles the 4 corners of the world...
especially my mom who right now is even more convinced I have nothing in my mind but MEN (Bon in particular) and leaving the house (which means getting married)...

Both totally untrue...

I was telling doc Karen just earlier, I find it insulting to be accused to want to marry right now. Well of course I do wanna get married, but not real soon. I have picked the colours I'd love for bridesmaids' dresses, even picked my marching song... i've fantasized about it to the very detail but it dont mean I would be jumping to it real soon...

It is an insult for me to be told that cus it means I lack concern for my career and my own life that is my real priority... I believe I'm at the point of my life where I have to make something out of myself first before I start making stronger bonds with people, let alone, making a smaller version of me...

When that time comes, and I knwo it will, I want to be ready... and excited...
not scared...

So i just wish people would back off...
this is after all, my life right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home