Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ALL GROWED UP

ALL GROWED UP

Not an error, if you please, im quoting my once favorite cartoon show, THE RUGRATS cus for almost two weeks now I have been forced to grow up...

The stint began as a suggestion that sounded really well and so I bought 3 pairs of SCRUBS at bangbang and went in the 1301st Dental Core expecting nothing and coming out, signed up for a 3-month externiship...

Most of my friends have began parading in their suits, waving around their resumes to be able to start earning, I come in everyday, wake up at 6:30 am and endure the rush hour traffic through EDSA to get to work on time...

Unpaid, Underestimated, Alone... yet eventhough I am put in the most difficult of situations, i come home through the creeping roads back home fulfilled to be living the dream I have always pictured myself in. Last week I was merely jotting down names in record books and I felt like a true professional.

This is the life I have wished for so long... I pray nothing goes wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home