Friday, January 27, 2006

INSIGNIFICANT

INSIGNIFICANT

I have never felt so alone ever as I am right now...

Today I officially became a dentist.
I have waited for this forever... I have dreamt to see this for so long...
I thought it would be amazing
But it wasn't at all.

No one came with me...
No one even wanted to come...
Have I been so horrible to have no one happy for me at all?
Do I really deserve this?

I tagged along with annalyn's parents the whole day
Took pictures with them...
Pretended to be okay
When asked: "why didn't anyone come?"
I just told them everyone was busy...

I am so tired of my life...
I am so tired of forever tagging along...
I feel like a tag along in my own family...
Sometimes I wish I hadn't been born

It probably would be easier for everyone.
Especially mom.

I imagined this day for as long as I can remember
But I have never felt so alone ever as I am right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home